About this Policy
This policy sets out how World 4 Cars Pty Ltd (World 4 Cars) collects, uses and
discloses your personal information. World 4 Cars recognises the importance of
protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected about
By accessing or using World 4 Cars services you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
World 4 Cars and privacy
World 4 Cars is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act (1988) in relation to the handling of personal information.
What personal information is collected
World 4 Cars collects personal information that it considers necessary for it to provide their services to you.
Personal information collected by World 4 Cars may include (but is not limited to):
- your name, address and contact details
- the services provided to you
- records of communications with World 4 Cars including records using Communications Services
Please note: World 4 Cars does not store any credit card details, all online payments are dealt with by a contracted third party gateway.
How is personal information collected
World 4 Cars collects personal information from a variety of sources, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to World 4 Cars in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise)
- directly from you when you communicate with World 4 Cars or any other person using World 4 Cars Communications Services
- from mailing lists
- from third parties such as, World 4 Cars related companies and public domains (if you provide personal information about another person to World 4 Cars, World 4 Cars requires that you inform that person you have done so and provide them with a copy of this policy).
- from organisations identified or described under the heading "How is personal information disclosed"
How is personal information used
Your personal Information may used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you
- to fulfil administrative functions associated with World 4 Cars services
- to manage those services including (but not limited to), customer service and billing
- to personalise and customise your experiences on World 4 Cars
- to research, develop and improve World 4 Cars services
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with World 4 Cars services
- to generate statistics in relation to World 4 Cars
- to provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on World 4 Cars in which World 4 Cars believes you may be interested;
- for purposes connected with the operation of World 4 Cars
In most cases where World 4 Cars requires you to provide information about yourself, if you choose not to provide World 4 Cars with that information, World 4 Cars will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
How is personal information disclosed
World 4 Cars may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than World 4 Cars. The organisations to which World 4 Cars may disclose personal information include:
- World 4 Cars staff and World 4 Cars bodies corporate
- the public if you advertise with World 4 Cars or use publicly available Communications Services
- individuals and organisations that advertise with World 4
Cars if you submit an enquiry with World 4 Cars. Depending on your enquiry these
o private advertisers
o automotive service providers
o new and used parts providers
- If you do not want World 4 Cars to disclose your personal
information to these individuals and organisations do not submit enquires
operators of Linked Sites
- If you do not want World 4 Cars to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations do not submit enquires
- outsourced service providers engaged by World 4 Cars to
perform functions on its behalf, including (but not limited to):
o processing credit card information
o debt collection
o providing information technology
o marketing, research and advertising
o providing professional advise
- resellers of World 4 Cars services
- organisations involved in a sale/transfer of World 4 Cars assets, business or shares
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal Information. If you wish to access your personal information please contact us. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can, as this will help us to find the information.
World 4 Cars, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on World 4 Cars, World 4 Cars records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded type of browser and operating system. World 4 Cars may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to optimising goods and services and improving the content of World 4 Cars. This statistical compilation and analysis of information may also be used by World 4 Cars or provided to others as a summary report for marketing, advertising or research purposes.
Cookies may be used by World 4 Cars to help World 4 Cars provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, measure and analyse usage of World 4 Cars and for security. You may adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies. If you cookies are disabled World 4 Cars may not be able to provide you with the full range of World 4 Cars services.
Cookies may collect and store your personal information. This policy applies to personal information collected via cookies.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us (Click Here)
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.
About security and personal Information
World 4 Cars strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. World 4 Cars uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to its offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.